For modern homes, ceiling lights are not so far away as they provide a light source for the space with standard light streams. At the same time, the product also performs well when it serves as the perfect interior decoration for any room.
Ceiling lights have been and are becoming more and more sophisticated to meet the demands of users. So far, every aspect of the product has been optimized from the material temple bulb to integrating many functions to modern intelligence when it comes to installing ceiling lights without existing wiring.
In this article, we will answer in detail about this ordering method as well as the product lines that support this work.
How to Install Recessed Ceiling Lights Without Wiring?
The image of extension cables makes you feel dissatisfied; you find it difficult to install the power cord to further places, and you worry about being dependent on the power cord.
Therefore, today we will provide you with the perfect solution to this issue, by installing recessed ceiling lights without wiring and smart touch products, without relying too heavily on power cords.
#1. Making use of an independent light switch system
For each light installed in a different area, use an independent switch system.
- Despite illuminating the same living room, each line of lamps will serve different purposes. As an example, recessed ceiling lights are all we need if we only want to light. When we want the space to be more formal and polite, we will turn on the chandeliers and ceiling lights. When there are ceiling lights for bedroom, the case is a little different.
- It will help us to be proactive in lighting if we have independent light switches. By turning off lights in unnecessary areas and locations, also saves a lot of lighting costs.
#2. Smart LED recessed ceiling installation
The biggest difference is the shape and structure of the flat ceiling recessed led lights. In today’s market, there are two main types of led flat ceiling lights: square and round, with various capacities and sizes. They are an efficient lighting solution for large spaces. Examples include offices, shopping malls, etc.
The ultra-thin LEDs on these flat ceilings like on kitchen have an extremely thin thickness, just like their name. The base is 1.5 cm thick, the total is 2.5 cm thick. Due to this difference, it can be installed on all types of ceilings without worrying about plaster pump installation.
In addition, the flat ceiling LEDs differ from other types of ceiling recessed LEDs in the structure of the LED chip and in the way the light glows, or more precisely the direction of the light.
The LED chip of the flat ceiling LED is attached to a printed circuit that runs around the light frame, rather than on the bottom of the recessed lamp, as is the case with other downlights.
Instructions for Installing Smart LED Ceiling Lights
- Step 1: Find the smart ceiling recessed LEDs. Check the construction area, measure the dimensions. Estimate how many LED sensors are needed. Demo drawings of the equipment and power lines are required for complex systems.
- Step 2: Drill the holes in the ceiling to fit the recessed part of the recessed ceiling light. Measure the borehole size carefully to ensure the aesthetics match the lamp holder. Bring the power unit to the front, along with the LED driver and the light wire. If the hole is too small, cut another hole next to it for easy construction.
- Step 3: Connect the power cord to the Bluetooth Mesh module. Be sure to disconnect the power supply.
- Step 4: In this step, insert the lamp into the pre-cut hole by squeezing the two legs of the lamp upside down. Attach the ear to the spring 90 degrees and then push the light into the hole. Have a match, then let go of your hand. Check if the light is loose or not. Check that the sensor ceiling LED is working properly by turning on/off the light. The part that connects the light to the ceiling is secure.
- Step 5: Set up smart public control remotely by connecting the touch apps.
- Step 6: Make sure the LED ceiling light was installed in the middle of the hole; if not, adjust it according to the standards to ensure the aesthetics of the ceiling system. As well as the interior space of the house in general. After the LED ceiling light installation has been completed, turn on the switch to verify that the light is on and secure, then re-align the lighting.
There is a solution to every problem, and with the modern era that is constantly evolving, the way to install ceiling lights without wiring is a viable option.
This article is intended to provide you with information that will assist in implementing a safe way to install cordless ceiling lights and optimize your interior functions.
I’m Robert and I’ve been a mechanical engineer my whole life. I have been fixing lights for a few years now and I want to help people decide what’s the best for them. Contact me if you think there are any changes to be made on the website.