Support – Participation –
SLA members are national or local, private or public entities, trade unions, associations, or consular authorities wishing to:
- Support the message of SLA which works for smart lighting for all
- Drive awareness of new uses of lighting and smart cities
- Share their expertise in technology and uses
- Integrate methodologies into their approach that are adapted to the real issues of smart lighting and smart cities
- Contribute to the creation and management of new uses
Members may have individual status or represent any organisation directly linked to the areas covered by SLA.